High Holy Days – Important Information
• Community Dinner before the HHD will be at Maggiano’s – Baybrook Mall Sunday, September 9th at 5 p.m
PLEASE SEND YOUR RSVP’S TO ANNA OLIVER at Windebygirl@gmail.com.
• Ed Sheinberg is still looking for a few ushers. Please e-mail him at email@example.com if you can help.
Sunday, September 9
7:30 P.M. – Erev Rosh Hashanah
Monday, September 10
• 10 a.m. – Rosh Hashanah morning service
• Taschlich follows at Bay Area Park; please bring your own bread
Tuesday, September 18
7:30 P.M. – Kol Nidre
Wednesday, September 19
• 10 a.m. – Yom Kippur Morning Service
• 3 p.m. – Meditation. No speakers this year.
The Rabbi will keep the Ark open. If you want to come and pray in front of the Ark praying silently to God, this will be your time.
Psalms will also be available for reading.
• 4 p.m. – Yom Kippur Afternoon – Yizkor and Neilah (Please bring pictures of your loved ones that you want to remember.)
• 6:45 p.m. – Break the fast 6:45 P.M.
Please send your completed registration form to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 1.
Looking forward to 5779.