Sisterhood will have their annual meeting on WEDNESDAY, August 17th from 6:30-9 p.m. at TBT. We have a lot to discuss with our upcoming High Holy Days and planning fun events for the coming year. Please bring your ideas as we continue to meet and do creative activities. Thanks to Marcia for hosting our “Teachers Appreciation” get together last month at Tommy’s Restaurant. It was a great way to beat the heat and catch up on what we have been doing, and of course honoring our dear educators! Let’s keep brainstorming other creative
activities we can do throughout the year! Also, if you want to bring something to nosh at the meeting, it will be much appreciated! We will also be voting on a new slate for Sisterhood.
At our annual meeting we will also be finishing up our Rosh Hashanah boxes, and we can decide what to place in them. Also, we need to discuss our plans for our Tashlich picnic after Rosh Hashanah services, Yom Kippur break fast. The Tashlich picnic was an idea from Rabbi Marcy Greene. What a wonderful way to gather after Rosh Hashanah with a TBT community picnic at Clear Lake Park! I hope to see you at our annual meeting, and we look forward to 5783 with your positive input!
August 17, 2022 Meeting Agenda
1. TBT Updates, Sisterhood updates – Pres., Treasurer and Secretary
2. HHD events – Prep/planning for fillers for Boxes, Rosh Hashanah Tashlich picnic and Yom Kippur Break the fast feast – decorating TBT and tables, table clothes,
3. Restocking needs in the kitchen – applicable to HHD needs etc…
4. Annual Dues are due – Bring your double chai, $36.00
This $$ helps pay for sending people to the ISJL conference, supplies for the temple kitchen and T.P., decorations, Boxes for the HHD boxes we’ll decorate, Sisterhood Onegs (we just had a special one a month or so ago), reimbursements for refreshements when we meet and door prizes. Remember last year we designated up to $25.00 reimbursement with a receipt and request if you host an event. While we haven’t used much during the time we were zoom only, we still have expenses. YOUR double chai membership is appreciated!
5. Select activities and dates for upcoming get togethers- completion/filling boxes for Rosh Hashanah, Marsha’s pool party, museum day, rock painting etc…
6. Sisterhood President, Treasurer and Secretary positions
7. Other? Let me know if you want anything added to the Agenda for the Meeting
8. Door prize
9. Complete decorating HHD boxes
Erev Rosh Hashanah – Sunday, September 25th
Rosh Hashanah – Monday, September 26
Kol Nidre- Tuesday – October 4th
Yom Kippur – October 5th